Your donation, no matter the amount, makes a difference in the lives of our Special Operations Forces families.
1. One-time or monthly. Your donation can be a one-time donation, or it can be a recurring monthly donation. Whatever the amount, it adds up and every penny truly counts. Because of the generosity of an anonymous donor, if you donate before December 31, 2023, your gift will be doubled!
2. Matching company donation. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions given by their employees. This means the impact of your gift to Task Force Dagger may be doubled! Request your company HR or CSR department for Task Force Dagger Special Operations Foundation to be added as a matching charity to support.
3. Give “In Memory” or “In Honor” of someone. From birthdays to honoring a loved one, there are many occasions to donate on behalf of someone special in your life while supporting Task Force Dagger. <minimum amount for this type of contribution?> When an “In Honor” or “In Memory” gift is received, we will inform that person of the tribute via email. Please make sure to include an email address in your comments, so that we can respond. <?Does this still apply when someone gives this type of donation online?>
4. Planned Giving. Benefit yourself, your family, and Task Force Dagger with your gift of property, will, trust, or stock. Including Task Force Dagger in your estate plan will not only assist you in reaching and achieving your own philanthropic and charitable giving goals, but it will also allow us to continue our mission to heal, rebuild, and strengthen the service member and their family by providing mission, purpose, and focus.
5. Gifts of stock. Giving a gift of publicly traded stock that has increased in value and that you have owned for more than one year may provide greater tax benefits than giving cash. Your charitable income tax deduction is equal to the fair market value of the stock and you avoid paying the capital gains tax on any increase in the current value over the original cost of the stock. You may also save by not incurring brokerage fees because you are transferring ownership rather than selling the stock. Your financial advisor or broker can assist you in making a gift of stock via a direct transfer to Task Force Dagger.
6. Become a sponsor. Support nearly 1,000 SOF and family members with critical services to heal, rebuild, and strengthen. Benefits of sponsorship include company recognition on Task Force Dagger website, social media channels, and newsletters, and admission to special events and symposiums. Contact Courtney Snyder at (757) 264-8610 for sponsorship information.
Some of the above-mentioned planned giving strategies may have a greater tax benefit to you than others, so please consult with your attorney, accountant, or financial advisor on which strategy would work best for you.
Thank you for supporting Task Force Dagger Special Operations Foundation. Donations can be made by using the donate button below. All transactions are conducted on a secure server to protect your privacy.
To donate by check instead of credit card, please send a check to:
Task Force Dagger Special Operations Foundation
P.O. Box 250
Terra Ceia, FL 34250